Click one of the links for more information....
2019 Legislative Conference Exhibit Space Rental Registration
|8x 10 Booth Space (Members)*||$1200.00|
|8x10 Booth Space (Non-Members)*||$1,550.00|
|Additional Booth Personnel*||$99.00|
What's included with your Booth?
1. Exhibitor Set Up: Thursday, May 30th between the hours of 9:00am - 11:30am (only Exhibitor personnel will have access to the hall during the set up hours. Doors to the public do not open until 12:45pm)
2. Exhibitor Breakdown: Thursday, May 30th between the hours of 7:00pm - 9:00pm (est)
3. Exhibit Hall is carpeted and will be piped and drape (red & white)
5. Exhibitor Show Service Provider: Steve Ewald, Nationwide Tradeshow Services, A Great Lakes Events Company, 214 MacArthur Avenue, Unit B, New Windsor, New York 12553 P: (845) 561-0832 / (F) 845-561-6137 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Exhibit Booths are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Your booth number and branded passes will be sent electronically 3 weeks prior to the show date.
7. Show Contact: Edie Tella, NYAMB Management Office, 501 E. Boston Post Rd., Suite 6, Mamaroneck NY 10543. Please submit inquiries via email to: email@example.com We do NOT accept signature required mail.
8. Show Location: Westchester Marriott, 670 White Plains Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591 DO NOT ship to venue as your shipment WILL BE RETURNED. Must use Nationwide Tradeshow Services (see option 5 above)
*Ticket includes 8x10 Booth space, all meals, all sessions except access to broker/lender roundtable breakfast, opening night kick off and exhibit hall reception.
All Sales are final. No refunds or credits due to cancellations. Registration swap must be substituted in writing 10 business days prior to the event. Send request to change name of registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-confirmation will be sent to the email used at the time of registration. Please retain a copy as your official receipt of payment/registration.
Your Name Badge is your official ticket to access the conference. You MUST pick up your badge at the onsite registration desk located on the 2nd floor above the atrium at hotel.
QUESTIONS: send email to Edie Tella, show coordinator at email@example.com
Exhibitor Agreement Click Here