SAVE 50% ON EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION
HUGE savings on exhibit booth space. Hurry exhibit hall will sell out at these prices...
Benefits of Exhibiting
Meet more active mortgage brokers;
Discuss your products and services face-to-face with the decision makers;
Meet targeted and captive audience;
Network with industry peers and build on relationships with existing clients;
Gain the competitive edge over your competitors;
An affordable source of advertising to grow business;
Discounts on promotional items offered through MRG Marketing Corp., a third party vendor who we have partnered with for this year's show to offer exclusively to our exhibitors this year;
A perfect environment - the right time and the right place to reassure the broker community on your services in wholesale mortgage post this year's elections;
Complimentary Exhibitor Passes for your clients. Invite your best clients to visit you in the Exhibit Hall for Dinner with branded exhibitor passes.
Host a private client meeting, or take some down-time to check on things back at the office in our "Cyber Café" offered for exhibitors and their clients only with access to free wi-fi, computer, and printer. Coffee, soft drinks, and snacks provided. Opened from 12:30pm- 4:45pm for sponsors & exhibitors.
Exhibit Booth Pricing
|Early-Bird (3/6/17 - 4/7/17)||Pre-Registration (4/8/17 - 5/6/17)|
Booth Registration Includes:
Exhibitor Set Up & Breakdown
1. Set-up: Exhibitors may set up between the hours of 1:30pm - 4:45pm
2. Breakdown: Exhibitors may break down their booths between the hours of 8:00pm-10:00pm
3. Exhibit Hall has carpet and will be piped and drape.
4. Exibitor show kits will be available shortly to include shipping and ordering information.
5. EXHIBITOR SHOW SERVICE PROVIDER: Steve Ewald, Nationwide Tradeshow Services, A Great Lakes Events Company, 214 MacArthur Avenue, Unit B, New Windsor, New York 12553 P: (845) 561-0832 / (F) 845-561-6137 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Exhibit Booths are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Your booth number and branded passes will be sent electronically 3 weeks prior to the show date. Exhibit Hall in the Ballroom can fit 35 booths. Outside the ball room will be utilized for additional exhibitors.
7. Show Contact: Edie Tella, NYAMB Management Office, 501 E. Boston Post Rd., Suite 6, Mamaroneck NY 10543. Please submit inquiries via email to: email@example.com
8. Show Location: The Woman's Club 305 Ridgeway, White Plains, NY . DO NOT ship to venue as your shipment WILL BE RETURNED. Must use Nationwide Tradeshow Services (see option 5)
1. The exhibitor agrees to rent either an 8 d x 10 w space at the NYAMB’s Annual Conference being held on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at the Mansion on Broadway in White Plains, NY. Exhibitor agrees to the set up and dismantle times as outlined above. No exhibitor is permitted to dismantle their booth until after 8:00pm. No Exhibitor is permitted to set up their booth unless full payment has been received in advance of the date of the Conference & the required insurance certificate (see below) has been received along with the signed ESRA agreement and required paperwork has been completed and submitted. Electronic registration on line is binding as this document. Exhibitors who break down prior to 8:00pm or promote any marketing materials that are in direct competition with NYAMB programs offered will be accessed an additional fee of $500.00. Note: exhibitor forms and payments received after 5/6 are not eligible to be listed in our onsite journal.
2. Security is Not Provided. The NYAMB, its employees, volunteers, and agents and venue shall NOT be responsible for any accident, claim or charge made by an Exhibitor or a third party in performances of this agreement. Exhibitor agrees that the NYAMB may use exhibitor’s name, photos & logo in marketing for this and future Conferences both in writing and the internet. This agreement is subject to the rules and regulations of the NYAMB and the Mansion on Broadway. Exhibitor may not assign, sublet, or share any part of a booth without the written consent of the NYAMB. No Exhibitor is permitted to promote any event that is in a direct competition with the works of the Association. No Exhibitor is permitted to host any company event during the evening prior to the Conference or during the day or directly following NYAMB’s Conference at the The Woman's Club, 305 Ridgeway, White Plains, NY 10605 within a 10 mile radius. Any exhibitor wishing to host a private hospitality or company event must seek prior written approval from the NYAMB and may be subject to additional "hospitality" fees. REQUESTS FOR SUCH AN EVENT MUST BE SENT TO NYAMB VIA EMAIL tto firstname.lastname@example.org AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE EVENT.
Cancellation & No-Show Event Policy: There are no refunds or credits issued due to cancellation or no shows. No exceptions.
Exhibitor assumes responsibility and liability for all claims of any type relating to or arising from its booth or Exhibitors operation thereof or materials displayed or distributed thereat, and for all damage, loss, theft, and injury to property and persons relating to or arising from the erection, movement, content, or operation of Exhibitor’s exhibit, and hereby agrees to indemnify the NYAMB for any loss or liability insurance with respect to same. In addition, Exhibitor agrees to carry liability insurance with respect to foregoing, with minimum coverage of $1,000,000 combined single limit (bodily injury and property damage/loss) issued to a carrier acceptable to the NYAMB. Exhibitor agrees that the NYAMB shall be shown as an additional insured with respect to said policy, and agrees to deliver to the NYAMB an original policy or certificate of Insurance no later than May 6, 2017. If exhibitor fails to provide a copy to the NYAMB it does not release the exhibitor from his responsibility to carry this insurance.